• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Android TV NFL Game Pass International app not working on Mi Box S

    Android TV NFL Game Pass International app not working on Mi Box S


    NFL Game Pass International app not working on Mi Box S

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Hey people...

    I bought a Mi Box S, ran the updates and installed the NFL Game Pass International app via the Play Store...the app works until i click on a video and it just shows a blank screen with a second of sound every few seconds.

    It works on my old Android box and on my pc, so is not subscription related. Do i need to install a video codec or something? Any help would be appreciated.

    ​

    Thank you!

    ​

    Omar

    submitted by /u/Omaaar98
    [link] [comments]

    Rooting Verizon Stream TV Android box?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    I recently received a Verizon Stream TV box. And I do not like the bloat ware installed or the system branding.

    Is there a way to reset it to a default Android OS? Like the one on my Sony TV with Android?

    I don't know anything specific about the device other than the model number on the box being: ASK-STI6220. And it is running version 10, kernel version 4.9.180.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ws4ttg
    [link] [comments]

    Android TV Selecting Country

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    I live in Malta which is GMT+2 - when you setup a new TV it asks you to specify the country - Malta is not in the list but you can choose "Other" as your country.

    The problem with that is that time (when set to automatic) while just go to GMT+0 and randomly update at times. This causes another problem having the TV lose internet connection and having to reboot to get it back (Philips 7303 on Android 8.0.0) - but that is another story.

    In my case what is it recommended to choose? Other or should I pick another country in the same timezone (Italy, Germany, Holland etc) would the latter have any complications?

    submitted by /u/mtwol
    [link] [comments]

    Android TV remote control

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Heya Android TV people! I'm a grad student taking a HCI design class. I'm doing a class project on remote controls for Android Smart TV's. The survey is based on a Sony Android TV remote, but familiarity with any Android Smart TV remote is fine. If you wouldn't mind helping me out with 5 minutes of your life, I need some participants to take a 10 required question survey.

    Survey link: http://peersurvey.cc.gatech.edu/s/66c788cb12094eb2a996f0a2cc6c1e8d

    I'll edit this post once I have enough completed surveys.

    Thanks very much!

    submitted by /u/JohnSqrd
    [link] [comments]

    OLED wont turn on ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Hi

    I have a 55POS9002 Android OLED that suddenly turned off and now wont turn on. The standby light blinks twice and then many times quickly.

    When I put in a USB with update then the update logo appears and then dissapears.

    I can also turn on the philips logo with the remote but the standby keeps flashing

    I have changed powerboard and mainboard.

    Someone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/trickshotbud
    [link] [comments]

    Philips TV 43PUS7303 ethernet problem

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I have a 43PUS7303 Android TV and it has this bug where after each Daylight Savings Time change, the TV would just stay in the wrong timezone and lose internet - it would tell you that ethernet is not connected (while it is and internet works fine for all devices).

    I am in Malta (GMT+2) and TV runs android 8.0.0.

    In October this issue happened, I switched to manual time and it worked for a while, then it didnt and I switched back to Automatic and stayed 6 months with wrong time and internet worked.

    During March DST change, the same problem occurred and now I have to change setting and reboot everyday until I get internet back (I change from auto to manual and back and forth until it works)

    ​

    I've honestly had it with this TV, have another philips in the house and settings seemed to stick, but gave up on this one. It kills the TV as I lose IPTV, netflix, youtube and everything on android.

    I have a cheap TCL tv which is also android and does not have this problem.

    Any suggestions to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mtwol
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Streaming 4K movies to the Sony X800g

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Current Setup - Sony X8000g Android tv - Wired to 1GBps Asus router

    TV ethernet Port is capable of 100 Mbps only

    Source - OLD laptop i3 4Gb ram 1TB disk over SMB shared. Clam shelled.

    I tried PLEX but it gave me lot of issues, best setup which worked for me is SMB + VLC on TV.

    Still Some higher bitrate 4k h264 stutters.

    Currently I m planning on buying Synology 220+ (2GBps Aggregated Ethernetlink ) to replace my old computer as I m running out of the storage.

    I know not a big setup, but I would really appreciate your thoughts on streaming with Synology on Sony Tv setup.

    submitted by /u/Alaxander609
    [link] [comments]

    Philips 5604 series Android TV wifi won't stay on

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    So I've got a bit of a weird issue here. Bought this TV pretty recently, it worked fine until about a week ago. Now when I try to open YouTube, it gives me a connection error and offers to take me to my wireless settings. I say okay, and see that wireless network is turned off. So I turn it on. About 3 seconds later, the toggle switches back to off. This happens every time I try to turn on wireless, it just turns itself back off.

    So obviously I can't even test if the WiFi network is a problem if the TV itself disables its own WiFi access. Does anyone have any ideas what's going on with it? If I'm missing anything info I should've given please let me know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CozyMicrobe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment